During Disasters, everyone wants to help, but nobody knows how:
- We connect help with need on a 1-to-1 scale – the Craigslist for disaster recovery.
- We empower individuals to directly help their neighbors.
- We partner with nonprofits and government agencies to solve immediate, unique and unexpected challenges.
- We build strong, resilient communities.
We are the Future of Disaster Recovery:
We are replacing our web-platform with a phone app that uses AI technology to efficiently connect help with need. Your donation improves our technology, helping more communities recover from disasters.
When disaster strikes, everyone wants to help but nobody knows how. Your donation builds our Rapid Deployment Plan – essentially a community a to-do list to manage the outpouring of community support in the aftermath of disaster.
What we built locally, needs to exist globally. Your donation expands our reach to deploy in disasters throughout California, then nationally and ultimately globally. Working with local business, government and relief partners -- like the Red Cross, we build stronger, more resilient communities.
We hope you'll join us:
- Fire Survivor ‘John’ received his first pair of shoes after his home burned down during the Thomas Fire.
- The Montecito Airlift organized 64 pilots who flew 117 medical professionals and patients. Pilots claimed missions within 2 minutes, utilizing our text-based system, when the 101 Freeway was closed after the Montecito Debris Flow.
- 300 bales of hay were paired with a convoy of trucks to feed horses evacuated during the Thomas Fire.
- Through a partnership with our local Realtors (VCCAR) we provided immediate housing for Thomas & Woolsey Fire Survivors.
Your donation helps survivors like John quickly acquire basic necessities like shoes, and life-saving treatment like Joanne during the Montecito Airlift.
Donating highlights YOUR leadership in supporting statewide efforts to ensure that no one falls through the cracks after a disaster.
We turn strangers into neighbors through disaster recovery, building stronger, resilient communities and creating lasting cultures of kindness.